Friday, October 26, 2012

I ♥ Drugstore Products tag


1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand?

I love ELF, NYX and Wet n Wild.  
I would have to say Wet n Wild because it is much more readily available and has more bang for the buck.

2. What are your favorite face, cheek and lip products?

Face - Max Factor ColorGenius Foundation  (unfortunately not cruelty free), Jane Mineral Loose Powder, Skin79 BB Creams

Cheek - I don't use many cheek products.  Mostly NYC or Wet n Wild

Lips - NYX Round Lipstick in B52, Revlon Lip Butters (unfortunately not cruelty free), Wet n Wild Mauve Outta Here

3. Least favorite product?

Revlon ColorStay Foundation
L'Oreal Mascaras

4. What is the best makeup bargain?

Wet n Wild Palettes, 88 matte palette, ELF beauty books

5. What is your favorite underdog product? (Something you love that often gets overlooked?)

CoverGirl Super Thick Lash Mascara, though I don't use it anymore...it's a great mascara

6. A drugstore product that is overpriced?

Physician's Formula Products - I've tried some of their shimmer strips and I'm not too impressed
American BB Creams
Revlon Products

7. Show your best drugstore dupe(s)!!

I don't have a lot of dupes because I don't own many high end products.  Below are links to the comparisons I do have.


8. Drugstore product that isn't worth the hype?

Revlon ColorStay Foundation - I found it to be cakey and it really didn't help to control oil

American BB Creams - Most are overpriced tinted moisturizers, from the ones I've sampled and from what I've heard from other bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment